Features and Highlights
Identify your smoking pattern - Understand Why, When And Where you smoke.
- Make a note of the places where you smoke regularly.
- Learn to recognize the triggers that cause you to pick up a cigarette. The triggers include more than 20 moods and situations such as stress, hunger, boredom, work pressures, being with friends, etc.
- Identify the peak moments during a day or a week when you crave for a cigarette the most.
- Track how may cigarettes you have smoked and the number of times you have had cravings.
Monitor the progress you have made and share the updates with your loved ones.
- Check how much money you have saved by not smoking.
- Check the number of years you have added to your lifespan.
- Track how long you've remained a non-smoker.
- Understand the health risks associated with smoking and the benefits that you shall experience by living a life free from smoking, e.g. the risk of suffering a stroke goes down as long as you avoid smoking. So you can see how you have lowered your own risks on the app.
- Check how many cigarettes you've smoked once you have decided to quit and the number of times you have overcome the urge to smoke.
The application features over 170 quotes to inspire you every day. These quotes are from health organizations and are effective in maintaining your resolve.
- Unique approach.
- Simple to understand and user-friendly.
- Identify your own triggers, places, peak times.
- Great motivational quotes.
- Share your progress.
- The free version has limited features.
Quit Pro is a great way to help you give up smoking. It has fantastic reviews from many who have tried it and is definitely worth a shot!